Thursday, March 09, 2006

Purim @ AirTime's



I can almost taste it

Veev's sister, Leez, is visiting us for Shabbos. She is from NJ, but works for YU, and travels around the country, interviewing prospects and answering questions parents have.

Yesterday she was in Chicago, and stopped off at Ken's Diner to pick me up a Burger Buddy. In less than two hours, that Burger Buddy will make its way from the wrapping paper that Ken lovingly covered it with, pass through my teeth, linger on my tongue, and move its way to my belly.

And that is a very good thing.

Catch More AirTime here: http://airtimepurimtime.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Air Time said...

I like the Deuce touch. Nicely done.

Soccer Dad said...

Sounds like an episode of MASH.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails